Con tecnología de Blogger.

Welcome to SpiegelEye!

By 5:59 p.m. ,



My name is Astrid Scheuermann and I am 23 years old. I studied Journalism in Panama City, Panama and I've finally decided to start a blog, after long considerations. In SpiegelEye, I want to
share the impressions and experiences during my travels.
The fact that I have a doble nationality (German and Panamanian) and travelling back and forth to visit my families, have developed in me a special love for travelling. In SpiegelEye I don't wish to be the only protagonist, but also the people I've met and their incredible stories. I see the world as a kaleidoscope, through the one you can catch a glimpse at the prettiest colors, you just have to take the time to discover and perceive the beauty
 in every place. 
That is SpiegelEye!



Happiness is a life well travelled! 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios