Con tecnología de Blogger.

Ancora più di Roma

By 4:39 p.m.

Because Rome is such a fantastic place to explore, I feel it deserves another blog entry. As previously explained, I have always wanted to visit the Italian capital. It was always my dream to wander around its streets full of character and history while eating a gelato under the scorching Roman sun. Yes, I know it sounds like something taken out of the lamest travel guide you could ever find, but I like to think that dreams are wishes that your heart makes and you should live to see them come true. In other words: dreaming about experiencing a city is probably one of the sweetest and simplest of pleasures.

Even if what you encounter is completely different to what you expected, enjoy it anyway. The surprise factor is probably my favourite aspect of travelling and it is precisely what makes it always exciting to venture in foreign cities, listen to different languages, encounter people you will never see again, and create your own stories.

For me there is nothing better and sweeter than letting myself be transformed by the places I've visited and the memories I've collected along the way.

Pantheon. 

Messages at Campo de' Fiori. 

Street art at Campo de' Fiori.  

Private concert in Trastevere. 

Conversations outside Chiesa della Trinita dei Monti. 

A call from the Vatican. 

My kind of paradise: a bakery. 

San Peter views. 

Stroll around Rome. 


You Might Also Like

0 comentarios