Con tecnología de Blogger.

Feeling Barcelona

By 5:25 p.m.

A city must be felt with the hands and with the soul. The only real way to get to know a city and understand its beat, is to walk and discover it on your own. In order to create an image of a place, you must first see. Without being afraid to get lost, you'll find that the new sights will renovate you and offer you a new opportunity to look at life with different eyes, through a different lens, and hopefully with a desire to understand and know more. That's all I have left after I've travelled: memories and a burning desire to see more of the world.

The following images were taken during my time in Barcelona. As Gaudi's Casa Batllo is a house which was designed to be touched and felt, this post has been thought of as a way to feel Barcelona again.

I like to remember these words written by Susan Sontag whenever I write about my travel experiences. “The most grandiose result of photographic enterprise is to give us the sense that we can hold the whole world in our heads.” Indeed, through photography I can feel a city again, appreciate its uniqueness and recreate its vibe on my mind over and over again.


Gothic Quarter. 
Remember to look up! 

Gothic Quarter. 

Gothic Quarter. 


Gothic Quarter. 

Gothic Quarter. 

Gothic Quarter. 

Beauty! My cousin Lily at the Gothic Quarter. 

Lovers in Barcelona. 
Mediterranean vibes. 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios