Con tecnología de Blogger.

A suitcase full of Panamanian views

By 10:16 a.m.

For a couple of weeks now, I've been taking pictures of my favourite views of Panama City. It all started when I asked myself "What would I like to take with me if I ever have to leave this country?".

These are all recent shots of the city I grew up in and I love. It might be a chaotic place, but it is a part of me.  So, I'll make sure to take the stunning summer sunsets, the noisy streets, the humid air and the warmness of the people with me wherever I go.

Changing of the seasons. April marks the start of the rainy season in the country. 

Diamonds in the night sky.
Sunset in April. 

After nightfall.

Favourite Cerro Ancon view.

Two horizons. 

Rainforest city. 

Stormy skies. 

I love the views of the Metropolitan Park from my neighbourhood. 

Blue sunset. 

My favourite place. 

Another sunset at my favourite place. 

Palm trees are my favourite. 
Have a nice Sunday,
Astrid

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios