Con tecnología de Blogger.

Diary of an adventure in the land of Pharaohs and Pyramids

By 11:57 a.m. ,

My trip to Egypt was one of the most amazing experiences so far. Exactly one year ago, I embarked on an adventure that changed my life. This country with so much history, with its kind and wonderful people and its unforgettable sceneries has given me so much.

From my arrival to the last moment, Egypt never ceased to impress me. The desert, the Pyramids, the light of every sunset, the sounds in a bazaar, the amazing food; it was an awakening to my senses. A glimpse to a world that is beyond anything I could have ever imagined.

That's why I want to share with you the following pictures, which are a selection of my favourite shots and memories from the land of Pharaohs and Pyramids.
Visit Egypt!  I can ensure that it will be a life-changing experience! As for me, I hope to return one day. I know I will.


In front of the Qalawun complex, Al Muizz street, Cairo. 

Tanoura dance at the Wikala al Ghouri, Cairo. 


Cairo Tower, Zamalek. 

The Pyramids of Giza. 

Great Pyramid of Giza. 

Pyramid of Khafre, Giza. 

Pyramid of Menkaure, Giza. 

Roman Theatre of Kom al Dikka, Alexandria. 

My little cousins in Kom al Dikka, Alexandria. 

Kom al Dikka, Alex. 

The Mediterranean, Alexandria. 

Citadel of Qaitbay, Alexandria. 

Citadel of Qaitbay, Alexandria. 

Everyday life scene from the streets of Anfoushi, Alexandria. 

Coptic Cairo. 

The Pyramids and the Nile, a photo of a photo. 


Sunset at Al Azhar Park, Cairo. 

Mohammed Ali Pascha Mosque as seen from Al Azhar Park. 



Hosh al Basha Mausoleum, City of the Dead, Cairo. 

Domes of Hosh al Basha Mausoleum, City of the Dead, Cairo. 

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios